Please thoroughlyread the following information, electronically sign and date the agreement at the end and confirm your telephone number. This can be emailed back to me, there is no need for a written signature.
In order to ensure the safety and confidence of our classes, it is ESSENTIAL that you please read and adhere to all of the below information. Please do not hesitate to contact me if anything is unclear. firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember you must NOT attend class if you, or anyone in your household, has COVID-19 symptoms. Or if, in the last 14 days, you have knowingly been in contact with somebody who has developed symptoms, or has had a positive Covid-19 diagnosis, or if you have been advised to self-isolate as part of the NHS test and trace service.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
· High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
· A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
· A loss, or change, to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
For more information, read the further guidance on symptoms here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/
What is expected of you as a student:
In order to keep yourself and your fellow students and teacher safe in class, you are asked to:
· Book and pay for your face to face classes in advance. From September, classes will be booked in half-term blocks. Payment can be made by bank transfer. (If you still wish to pay by cash, please let me know when you return this form, and bring the correct amount to your first class in something like an envelope/sandwich bag).
· Classes will not be refunded if you don't attend. I have had to limit class numbers and have the full venue hire charges, insurances, PPE etc. to fund, and it will take up space somebody else could have.
· Ensure your contact details are up to date and sign the new Strong Body Pilates Covid-19 terms and conditions sent to you via email (this document). This is to ensure NHS Track and Trace can be instigated if needed, and so that I know everybody is aware of our new procedures.
· Bring your own mat (and light hand weights/band if desired) and do not share them with others.
· Bring your own water or drink to class – no kitchen facilities are available.
· Please wear layers as the venues may be cooler as windows and doors will be open to allow ventilation.
· Place your shoes and belongings directly beside your own mat.
· Please wear a face-mask upon entry and exit of the building, and when using the toilet facilities.
· Only once on your mat, can you remove your face mask. Please do not move off your mat unless absolutely necessary, (please inform me if you need to move), and wear your mask if you do.
· You are able to wear your face mask during class if desired, however, the WHO and EMD UK have advised against this due to the increased build-up of CO2 during exercise. Government guidance reflects this. (Section 3: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own )
· Please wash or sanitise your hands before entering the building if possible.
· Avoid touching doors and switches etc.
· There will be no sign in sheet.
· Use the hand sanitiser provided on entering and leaving the premises.
· Please also bring your own hand sanitiser.
· Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Clean your hands if you do. “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Tissues should be disposed of into one of the bins provided. Then wash your hands/sanitise immediately.
· If sneezing or coughing, please do this into your elbow to avoid any germs on your hands.
· Take your temperature before coming to class and ensure you feel well.
· Ensure all of your household feel well.
· Come changed ready for class – please don’t use toilets for changing
· Please don't arrive too early for class. If you are early, if possible, please wait in your car rather than in a queue, to ensure social distancing is adhered to before class. You will not be able to enter the building more than 5 minutes before class. Please wait until I give the go ahead to come in.
· Once entering the building, please go straight to the FURTHEST MARKER and place your mat directly BEHIND it. Please fill up the class from the furthest point leaving no gaps, to ensure social distancing of 2m+ is always maintained. Please DO NOT TOUCH the markers.
· Maintain 2 metres social distancing both outside and inside the building and observe any one-way system marked.
· Please do not congregate at the entrance and exit of the building, please move away from the building and observe social distancing.
· Please contact me via phone or email with any questions or concerns. Due to the increased time for marking out places and cleaning the building before and after class, I unfortunately probably won't have much time to chat. If you want to discuss something privately before a class, please come to me at the front, observing social distancing and wearing your mask.
· Observe maximum numbers in multi-cubicle toilets.
· Cancel your booking and inform me immediately, if, in the last 14 days, you have knowingly been in contact with somebody who has developed symptoms or has had a positive Covid-19 diagnosis, or if you have been advised to self-isolate as part of the NHS test and trace service.
· Alert Test, Track and Trace www.nhs.uk/coronavirus or call 119 if you have no internet access and call me on 07989188463 if you develop COVID-19 symptoms within 7 days of class, so that all students can be informed as soon as possible
What you can expect from me:
I am committed to delivering classes safely, minimising risk for yourselves and myself, and adhering to current Government guidelines to maintain your confidence.
· I attended a webinar with Cimspa (The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport & Physical Activity) and EMD UK (The governing body for Group Exercise) regarding the current Government and Insurer guidelines for the Fitness Industry to ensure I fully understood the Covid Secure guidance for classes.
· I have created risk assessments for each separate venue to ensure Covid-19 safety.
· I will keep up to date with Government guidelines and update policies, procedures and risk assessments accordingly.
· I have requested Risk Assessments from all venues regarding their policies and procedures.
· I am liaising closely with all venues to ensure their level of hygiene.
· I will ensure that all students read and sign the Strong Body Pilates Covid-19 policy and procedures, and that all students attending face to face classes sign the Covid-19 terms and conditions agreement.
· I will ensure that myself and all class members abide by the guidelines of Strong Body Pilates Covid-19 policy and procedures and those of our venues.
· I will post up to date Strong Body Pilates Covid-19 policy and procedures on my website.
· I will ensure that hand sanitiser is provided on entry and exit.
· I will ensure that all touch points (door handles and light switches etc) are cleaned before each class arrives and will clean these again afterwards, and dispose of cleaning and PPE equipment safely.
· I will mark out the 2m+ distance for mats and ensure class members do not touch these markers.
· I will ensure the maximum capacity for the venue isn't exceeded.
· I will open windows and doors will to allow air flow and good ventilation of the space.
· I will take my temperature before coming to class and ensure I feel no symptoms.
· I will ensure none of my household have any Covid-19 symptoms.
· I will wear a face mask upon student entry and exit of the class.
· As per WHO and EMD UK guidelines, I will not wear a mask during the class.
· I will ensure I keep at least 2m distance between myself and all class members, including at the start and end of the class.
· I will not use hands on correction during the classes.
· Due to the time taken to mark out places and clean the building before and after class, unfortunately I probably won't have much time to chat! Please do drop me an email or give me a call anytime though.
· I will do a verbal health check at the start of class to ensure everybody feels well.
· If a student becomes ill in class, I will follow the venue regulations for safety including moving the student to a designated space and asking other class members to leave.
· I will cancel classes if I have any symptoms, or have knowingly had contact with anyone with symptoms, or who has tested positive for Covid-19, or if I have been told to self-isolate as part of the NHS test and trace service.
· I will cancel classes if I am asked to do so by NHS test, track and trace, or the venue due to positive covid-19 tests.
· I will instigate NHS Test, track and trace if I develop symptoms/ test positive with covid-19, or if I am informed of any class members testing positive.
If any of these procedures are not observed, please do not be offended if I remind you. It's easy to let things slip. Similarly, please let me know if you think there is anything I should/should not be doing. To ensure the safety and confidence for all class members and myself, anybody not adhering to the policy and procedures will be asked to leave and their remaining classes will not be refunded. (Please, please, please don't make me be the bad guy, this is to keep us all safe!).